Jungle Rapids Water Park Video
- Everyone going into the Waterpark must pay admission price.
- No outside food, drinks, or coolers etc.
- Water shoes recommended
- Fully staffed with lifeguards and attendants
- Sun deck, chaise lounges, free floats, life jackets & Free parking
- Kiddie Splash area for ages 8 and under
- Children under 48″ must wear life jackets
- Children 2 and under are FREE with paying adult
- No outside food, drinks or coolers are allowed inside the Waterpark. All bags will be checked at the Waterpark entrance.
- Guests may utilize the Picnic Area near the parking lot on a first come first served basis.
- Jungle Rapids allows guests to bring (1) unopened 20 oz. bottle of water per guest into the waterpark.
- Personal water bottles (plastic or metal) are allowed, but must be empty.
- Water fountains are located near the bathrooms inside and outside.
- If you or someone you are responsible for have a particular disability, special need or medical condition, please see a Manager for assistance.
- Baby food, formula and milk is allowed, but only in plastic containers and must be tagged appropriately.
- No glass of any kind is allowed inside Jungle Rapids.
- No outside alcohol is allowed inside Jungle Rapids. Big Splash Café and The Snack Shack serve adult beverages. Guests must be 21 years of age and provide appropriate ID.
- All Management decisions are final.
- Two Body Water Slides!
- Lazy River and Wave-pool
- The Superbowl, The Sidewinder, The Rapid Racer, and Volcano
- Kids Splash and Warm Springs Spa
- Thirsty? Do not for get About the “Snack Shack” Soft drinks, Icee’s, and Cold Brew
- Hungry? Stop By the “Big Splash Cafe” for Pizza, Burgers, Hot Dogs and so much more
Water Park Open Dates 2023: May 20, 21, 27,28,29th June 3rd & 4th.
June 9th – Aug 27th, Sept. 2nd & 3rd, Sept 9th
All dates subject to change.
***Notice: Please be aware that no coolers, outside food & drink, or alcohol will be permitted. All bags that are not “see through” will be checked before entrance to the Waterpark will be permitted ***
- WE DO NOT GIVE ANY REFUNDS. Some dry attractions may close due to rain and or when lightning is in the area (Exam. Go Karts or Jungle Golf). If your dry activity closes as a result of poor weather we will issue you a 30 day rain-check immediately or allow you to trade your outdoor activity for something indoors such as Laser Tag, The Arcade, or The Climbing wall.If the Water park closes due to thunder or lightning we will wait (1) hour before we issue rain-checks (Many storms come through and pass in 15 to 30 minutes). If we cannot re-open within one hour, we will issue water park rain-checks to all patrons who have been in the water park for less than (3) hours. These water park rain-checks will be valid for one full year from the date issued. Online tickets purchased and unused do not expire and can be used at any point in the future.
- 4:00-6:00 PM Raincheck Policy: When visiting the waterpark for the 4:00-6:00pm evening special we ask that all patrons review your local radar and use your best judgement when purchasing tickets. In the instance of a late afternoon storm that results in the closing of the waterpark, Jungle Rapids will only issue rainchecks to those customers who have been in the waterpark for 90 minutes or less. All rainchecks issued will be valid for (1) calendar year from the date of purchase. Jungle Rapids does NOT offer ANY refunds on Waterpark tickets.