Jungle Rapids Water Park Video
“Best Buy” $50.00
Choices being Jungle Golf, Go Karts, and Laser Tag!Buy Now
- Waterpark closed for season.
- Everyone going into the Waterpark must pay admission price.
- No outside food, drinks, or coolers etc.
- Water shoes recommended
- Fully staffed with lifeguards and attendants
- Sun deck, chaise lounges, free floats, life jackets & Free parking
- Kiddie Splash area for ages 8 and under
- Children under 48″ must wear life jackets
- Children 2 and under are FREE with paying adult
- No outside food, drinks or coolers are allowed inside the Waterpark. All bags will be checked at the Waterpark entrance.
- Guests may utilize the Picnic Area near the parking lot on a first come first served basis.
- Jungle Rapids allows guests to bring (1) unopened 20 oz. bottle of water per guest into the waterpark.
- Personal water bottles (plastic or metal) are allowed, but must be empty.
- Water fountains are located near the bathrooms inside and outside.
- If you or someone you are responsible for have a particular disability, special need or medical condition, please see a Manager for assistance.
- Baby food, formula and milk is allowed, but only in plastic containers and must be tagged appropriately.
- No glass of any kind is allowed inside Jungle Rapids.
- No outside alcohol is allowed inside Jungle Rapids. Big Splash Café and The Snack Shack serve adult beverages. Guests must be 21 years of age and provide appropriate ID.
- All Management decisions are final.
- Two Body Water Slides!
- Lazy River and Wave-pool
- The Superbowl, The Sidewinder, The Rapid Racer, and Volcano
- Kids Splash and Warm Springs Spa
- Thirsty? Do not for get About the “Snack Shack” Soft drinks, Icee’s, and Cold Brew
- Hungry? Stop By the “Big Splash Cafe” for Pizza, Burgers, Hot Dogs and so much more
- Waterpark open dates for 2022! May 21, 22, 28, 29,30,31. June 1-30th. July 1-31st. Aug. 1-28th Sept. 3,4,5 10th. All dates subject to change.
***Notice: Please be aware that no coolers, outside food & drink, or alcohol will be permitted. All bags that are not “see through” will be checked before entrance to the Waterpark will be permitted ***